What is Super Visa Insurance?
Table of contents:
- What is Super Visa Insurance?
- Benefits of Super Visa Insurance
In today’s digital era, the world has become a global village. Everything we see on the internet seems achievable in certain conditions. We can all agree to the fact that the Internet has made our lives much easier. In light of that, many Western countries that have smaller populations are inviting people from around the world to work in their companies and nations.
This has given a lot of opportunities to many Indian-origin professionals to build careers for themselves outside India. they are not only working in those countries; they have become a strong part of their culture and society. So much so that countries like Canada and the U.S. are giving thousands of visas to Indian professionals and students.
Our topic of discussion is related to Visas as well as Insurance today. We will discuss the importance of super visa insurance and find out what is super visa insurance in detail. So, let us start with the topic without any delays.
What is Super Visa Insurance?
If you’re a migrant living in Canada for a long time, you must have heard about the super visa. Whenever you want to be around your parents, but you are on different continents, Super Visa in Canada is a simple but different way of inviting them to live with you for a long time.
A super visa insurance is one of the most important requirements to get your parents or grandparents to Canada. It is a security that the Canadian government would not have to pay for any expenses related to your visitors. There are many benefits of getting a Super Visa Insurance. Some of these benefits are mentioned in the next segment.
Benefits of Super Visa Insurance:
There are many benefits that you get from acquiring a Super Visa Insurance. It can cover many costs while your parents are travelling from India to Canada. It gives them the freedom to live a happy and carefree life while they are there with you. Some more benefits are listed below;
- Medical Coverage: Medical and healthcare services in Canada are subsidised and insured for Canadian citizens. However, they can be a great expense for visitors. That’s why, super visa insurance is a necessity for visiting old age persons so that they can claim that insurance in case of emergency or for a normal health checkup as well.
- Covers Repatriation of a loved one: In the most unfortunate event of a person’s death or fatal injury, the remains of the patient can be repatriated to their home country if they wish to do that. The super visa insurance covers all the expenses of this process as well.
- Financial Protection: As discussed above, healthcare in Canada is not cheap for visitors. You may get the best treatments here but that demands a lot of money. That’s where the super visa insurance kicks in and saves your parents from any unwanted financial stresses.
- Peace of Mind: Having Super Visa Insurance provides peace of mind to both visitors and their Canadian hosts, as it covers unforeseen medical expenses, mitigating financial responsibility.
In conclusion, Super Visa Insurance works as a charm for both the visitor as well as their Canadian hosts. It relieves everyone from the unwanted stress of a medical emergency and it is easy to acquire if you have a son or daughter in Canada. Also, the added advantage of this insurance and visa is that your parents can stay with you for over 2 years without having to renew their visa. This is also one of the reasons that has made this visa so popular.
- Is super visa insurance necessary for my parents?
Yes, it is one of the most important requirements for their travel.
- Should the insurer be a Canadian company?
Yes, the insurer must be a Canadian insurance company so that they can settle your claims easily and on time.
- Will it cover all hospital charges?
Yes, it covers most of the medical and healthcare charges.
- Is dental insurance a part of super visa insurance?
It can be if the insurance company has a scheme around dental treatment.
- When is the best time to buy this insurance?
The best time would be to apply for it as soon as your parents apply for their super visa.